Frequently Asked Questions
35031 Abano Terme (PD)
- Select the food or container that you want to seal
- Pinch and heat the ends of the fabric with your fingers
- With the heat of your hands you will activate the beeswax, helping you to shape the wrap and seal perfectly your food to store
- Wash it in cold water with natural soap or vinegar
- Dry it in a cool environment
- Store it in a dry place and have it ready for REuse (up to a year).
- Discarded Cotton Fabrics
- Local Beeswax
- Pine resin
- Organic Jojoba oil
- Organic Coconut oil
Obs: We buy our ingredients from local dealers, our product is 100% Italian.
Wash it in cold water with natural soap or vinegar, dry in a cool environment. Store it in a dry place and have it ready to REuse again.
Your beeswax wrap can last up to a YEAR, following our instructions to use.
When your beeswax wraps may no longer have adhesiveness or look worn, you can refresh them and they will look like new!
We suggest you try this method after 4 or 6 months of using your beeswax wraps.
ATTENTION: this method works only with electric ovens, wax is a flammable material and cannot be used in gas ovens.
- Preheat your oven to 100 degrees
- Line your tray with baking paper
- Place your beeswax wraps, if it’s bigger than the tray you can fold them
- Leave in the oven for 4 minutes
- Be careful when removing your beeswax wraps from the oven, the wax melts and can get very hot!
- Allow to dry in a cool environment
- That’s it, is Ready to Reuse!
You CANNOT use your beeswax wrap in the microwave, but YES can be used in the freezer! The beeswax wrap it's perfect to freeze food and can stay in the freezer for up to one month.
DON'T PANIC! Maybe you can still save your beeswax wrap. You can look at the refresh section on this page and see what you can do.
Yes, the beeswax wrap has a smell of wax, but after a few weeks of use this smell becomes weak and disappears with time. Remembering that the scent can vary, because the wax changes according to the seasons and the flowers from which bees get the wax.
This question is very common, and it is very important not to use your beeswax wrap at a temperature above 30 degrees. We cannot guarantee that there will be no migration above that temperature. What we guarantee is that we use only natural ingredients that are not toxic or harmful when ingested.
We have 5 different sizes:
- Small - 20x20cm : perfect for cup, glasses, onion, lemon, half apple, small pieces of cheese, dry fruits.
- Medium - 25x25cm : small plates, bowls, sandwiches, cheese, half of a vegetable, half piece of bread.
- Large - 30x30cm : large plates, sandwiches, large bowls, half melon, a head of salad, it's perfect to maintain bread fresh.
- XL - 40x40cm : Large bread, cover large casseroles or pot and bigger vegetables.
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it in appropriate conditions, it must not be used and has to be returned in its original packaging. The amount will be refunded apart from the shipping cost. Write to email@example.com for more information and procedures.
We want you to have the best experience with your Beeswax wraps. If you try at home and find our wraps are not a fit for your kitchen, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you get the most out of your wraps and offer you a refund.
For other questions and information do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com