Beeswax wrap for food packaging. A sustainable alternative to cling film. Plastic free, reusable, biodegradable, hand-made in Italy.
Keep your food fresh with no more plastic waste.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Keep your food FRESH! The combination of natural ingredients allows the cotton fabric of our wraps to breathe. Preserving food fresh and for longer.
- Most important it is REusable! Forget disposable plastic cling film. Our wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a small amount of soap. LASTING UP TO A YEAR!
- Last but not least, our products are biodegradable! The end of their life won’t cause any impact on the environment. You can even use them for several other purposes or as a fire starter.
Wrap. Seal. Wash. Reuse. Easy as that!
How it works
- Pinch and heat the ends of the fabric with your fingers
- The heat of your hands you will activate the beeswax, helping you to shape the wrap and seal your food perfectly
- Wash it in cold water with natural soap or vinegar
- Dry it in a cool environment
- Store it in a dry place (reuse up to a year)
When your beeswax wraps may no longer have adhesiveness or look worn, you can refresh them and they will look like new! Read more in our FAQ.
Plastic free. Made with 100% natural resources.
PLASTIC FREE! Be happy to help the environment and avoid tons of plastic to end up in landfills or, even worse, in our beautiful oceans.
What goes into a SUSSO Product?
Discarded Cotton Fabrics, Local Beeswax, Pine resin, Organic Jojoba oil, Organic Coconut oil
We always try to use discarded fabrics. Our beeswax wraps therefore do not have a defined pattern. As they are made based on the availability of our local suppliers.
We are Patricia & Federico, a couple in life and in business! A while ago we founded SUSSO, an online brand based in Italy that develops sustainable solutions for your homeware products. We produce our own eco-friendly & plastic free products, all made with natural ingredients.
We believe that small changes can make a big impact, so don't delay to start making yours.
It takes 500-1,000 years for plastic to degrade.
Half of the plastic we use everyday, we use just once and throw away, as cling film!
Every day approx. 8 million pieces of plastic pollution find their way into our oceans.
Our production process is totally chemical and plastic free.
Our handcrafted production permits us to create an irrelevant amount of waste, most of which is even biodegradable.
Our main material is cotton 100%, our goal is to always buy our supplies from discarded one, in order to lower our demand for resources.