Kit Beeswax Wrap Single XL
Beeswax wraps for food packaging.
A sustainable alternative to cling film. Plastic free, reusable, biodegradable and hand-made in Italy.
Extra Large - Package come with 1 wrap XL - 40×40cm: perfect for large plates, large bowls, half watermelon, or bigger vegetables, it's perfect to cover large casseroles or pot, bigger vegetables.
Ingredients: Made with local beeswax, Pine tree resin, organic jojoba oil, organic coconut oil infused into a 100% cotton fabric.
How to use: Beeswax wraps are really easy to use, however it is important to keep your hands in contact with the fabrics for a few seconds to get a perfect closure.
How it works:
- Select the food or container that you want to seal;
- Pinch and heat the ends of the fabric with your fingers;
- With the heat of your hands you will activate the beeswax, helping you to shape the wrap and seal perfectly your food to store;
- Wash it in cold water with natural soap or vinegar;
- Dry it in a cool environment;
- Store it in a dry place and have it ready for Reuse (up to a year).
Free Shipping - On orders over € 35,00
All Italy Orders Flat Rate Shipping € 3,99 | 3 to 5 working days to deliver |
European Flat Rate Shipping € 7,99 | All orders placed in the EU Area | 5 to 7 working days to deliver |
International Flat Rate Shipping € 9,99 | All orders placed outside the EU Area | 7 to 10 days to deliver |